Greg Lomas, RIBA11 November 2012
Greg Lomas is a partner at Foster Lomas architects in central London. A design-led firm, as recognised in Wallpaper Magazine’s design directory of the 25 most innovative architectural practices in the world.
The practice was also short-listed for the Building Design Magazine Young Architect of the Year Award 2011 and they were featured in ID magazine’s 250 people for the future.
- Dairy, cheese room, stables, piggery and lawn tennis? Devizes, of course.
- Allsop closes the year with firm result and 25% uplift in 2014 from 2013
- Despite targeted rockets the property party may yet survive fireworks
- Bring a grand Marylebone mansion flat to the good end of the taste spectrum
- Compelling Poole plot offers a short route to long summer nights
← Previous article (September 1, 2012)