Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Market survey reports some limited engine trouble, otherwise clear skies ahead
- Are Off-Market Properties Really the Buyers’ Treasure they Appear to be?
- Why are the September resi auctions so important this year?
- unmodernised.com takes a look at how VAT applies in property development
- Develop your own part of Historic Putney by the River
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →