Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Onwards and upwards? I’ll have three of whatever he’s having
- Make a beeline to this new-build in Bedale for a dozen houses
- Speed the Plough: Five Trends in the Rural Property Market
- This historic Hampstead Garden Suburb cottage has outlived the stars
- Watch Earls Court prices rise from your aperitif friendly roof terrace
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →