Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Maybe not empire-building, but 200 new homes is a start
- All the adjectives work for this former rectory in Cambridgeshire
- March auctions could be the right time to buy London
- Avoid crowds and add cocktail party space in Portobello Road
- Potential to restore this Angel Georgian house to former glory
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →