Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Get rid of these extensions in Horsham and start again, STPP
- Take your pick of the fixer-uppers in scenic Kingswear
- Excellent project in Barnes with a rather challenging lease length
- Add a bit of Kensington style to Richmond home, if you can afford it…
- Moving on up: A round-up of the week in property
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →