Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Why are the September resi auctions so important this year?
- An SW3 apartment could be the go-to seasonal investment
- Off market house, off Chiswick High Road and offering unique planning
- House hunting is a romantic stroll, just remember the elevator pitch
- Bijou, pied-a-terre, petite, whatever: it’s in Holland Park
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →