Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Archetypal English village green cottage to renovate, Wiltshire
- Jumping someone else’s train: how to get to grips with buying in a new patch
- Savills October London resi auction to set the seasonal scene
- Country cottage idyll yours for the making in 16 acres of Devon
- December auctions to provide some welcome nourishment to famished buyers
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →