Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Allsop October Auction Result Shows Encouraging Signs at over 80%
- And if you have a spare second here are a few we made earlier
- Refreshing: Good Size Chiswick Flat at a Realistic Price
- Sealed Bids Beckon for Oxford Commuter Village Buyers
- Hampton Court Serves up Exceptional Double Fronted Potential
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →