Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- An Englishman, a European and a Chinaman walk into a property market…
- Studiously NOT a Nine Elms buy to let development flat
- Unmodernised Chiswick family house offers clear and present potential
- A chance to plan your way out of four parking spots
- A charming former bakery on the village green in gorgeous Kent
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →