Simon Thomas31 October 2011
Simon is a founding Partner in Thomas Legal Group having previously worked at a number of strongly property focused legal firms in London and the South East. Simon specialises in the high end of the central London property market and is well known within that arena. His particular areas of expertise include attended (same day) exchanges, exclusivity agreements (lock outs) and working for those with “off market” transactions – including celebrity clients and senior heads of industry. Simon is also a member of the Ask The Experts property panel for the Sunday Times.
- Don your inspiration to create a home in historic central Oxford
- Former Chelsea Police Station in the heart of Sloane apartment land
- Despite targeted rockets the property party may yet survive fireworks
- Allsop closes the year with firm result and 25% uplift in 2014 from 2013
- Bring a grand Marylebone mansion flat to the good end of the taste spectrum
← Previous article (October 10, 2011) (November 11, 2011) Next article →