Unmodernised London properties new to the market…08 September 2011
We’ve spotted these four properties recently added to the market in London; a house currently consisting of six flats in Little Vemice, a garden flat in Brook Green W14, a Belgravia plot with planning permission, and an 8 bedroom unmodernised family house in NW6:
Sutherland Avenue, Little Venice £4.2m
Currently arranged as 6 flats, this could be made into a great family home, or developed as flats.
The Avenue NW6, OIE £1.5m+
8 bedroom unmodernised family house, sealed bids invited by 24/10/11 by order of LB Brent.
Lakeside Rd Brook Green, £345k
An unmodernised one bedroom garden flat, could be extended too.
Chesham Mews, Belgravia, London SW1X, £4.5m cleared site with planning for c. 3,500 sq ft mews house
- Bring a grand Marylebone mansion flat to the good end of the taste spectrum
- Brockley retail buy-to-let apartment has yield written all over it
- Get on a mission to buy from plenty of peachy auction property
- Knightsbridge flat ticks three boxes: location, location, location
- Former Chelsea Police Station in the heart of Sloane apartment land
← Previous article (September 7, 2011) (September 9, 2011) Next article →