Unmodernised London properties new to the market…08 September 2011
We’ve spotted these four properties recently added to the market in London; a house currently consisting of six flats in Little Vemice, a garden flat in Brook Green W14, a Belgravia plot with planning permission, and an 8 bedroom unmodernised family house in NW6:
Sutherland Avenue, Little Venice £4.2m
Currently arranged as 6 flats, this could be made into a great family home, or developed as flats.
The Avenue NW6, OIE £1.5m+
8 bedroom unmodernised family house, sealed bids invited by 24/10/11 by order of LB Brent.
Lakeside Rd Brook Green, £345k
An unmodernised one bedroom garden flat, could be extended too.
Chesham Mews, Belgravia, London SW1X, £4.5m cleared site with planning for c. 3,500 sq ft mews house
- Time to ponder the potential in period Brackenbury Village property
- Developer instinct says flats in Wimbledon, Chelsea Flower Show says house
- Potential to restore this Angel Georgian house to former glory
- This green-fingered character Crouch End garden flat stands tall
- March auctions could be the right time to buy London
← Previous article (September 7, 2011) (September 9, 2011) Next article →