Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- Bring a grand Marylebone mansion flat to the good end of the taste spectrum
- A chance to be sitting pretty on the numbers and the location in W2
- Scratch that Building Itch with these Plots and Planning Properties
- Sealed Bids Beckon for Oxford Commuter Village Buyers
- Get on a mission to buy from plenty of peachy auction property
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →