Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- An SW3 apartment could be the go-to seasonal investment
- The Big Easy: East Dulwich apartment needs improved layout
- Listed cottage in authentic off the beaten track Cotswold village
- Can you use a bridging loan for your property transaction?
- Expansive not expensive the key to this Maida Vale mansion flat
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →