Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- Create a fairy tale country manor from these three rural cottages
- Listed rural Norfolk farmhouse ‘dans son jus’ with planning in place
- Original features and flexible layout: this NW2 flat ticks the boxes
- Unmodernised Super-prime Cadogan Square first floor apartment
- Parsons Green, Fulham house, or flats if your cash-flow prefers
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →