Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- Tame that wandering eye to save being caught in your own BTL sauce Hollandaise
- Grade II listed Devon rural cottage with potential to be a gem
- Earls Court freehold plot without planning: a rare commodity
- Get away from it all and develop this rural underground retreat
- Cash in on up and coming Shepherds Bush short lease flat