Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- Promising but short lease Sydenham flat seeks cash buyers
- Inglenook, cubby-hole, fireplaces, oak floors and pantry: 17thC Kent
- Contrary cottage in East Dulwich, where does my master suite go?
- Huge potential for a Hammersmith home a stone’s throw from the river
- London property prices: Music to our ears or are we blowing bubbles?
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →