Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- It’s not so pretty in pink, but this Wimbledon house has potential
- Bring a sunny disposition to open day for Brighton house on Saturday
- A chance to add value in London’s best performing borough in Fulham
- Huge two-bedder in Blackheath with lots of layout options
- Perfect pad for buy to let investors in handy location in Southwark
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →