Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- Watch Earls Court prices rise from your aperitif friendly roof terrace
- 17th century West Surrey home offers perfect level of potential
- Speed the Plough: Five Trends in the Rural Property Market
- Best offers-bound for this quintessential country cottage
- Cracking conversion opportunity in perfect Hampstead Village location
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →