Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- All the adjectives work for this former rectory in Cambridgeshire
- Potential to restore this Angel Georgian house to former glory
- Developer instinct says flats in Wimbledon, Chelsea Flower Show says house
- Enjoy a room with a view on Barnes village green and its not-so-wild-life
- Subscriber Offer: Grand Designs Live London takes place at Excel this May!
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →