Appealing renovation project in vibrant Marylebone High Street16 May 2011
Unmodernised two bedroom flat. Luxborough Street, Marylebone, London W1U. £675,000.
£675,000 will buy you this raised ground floor flat in the heart of vibrant Marylebone Village perfect for the Consultant at Harley St around the corner or the shopaholic other half. Two double bedrooms plus a 125-yrs lease, worth £750,000 all toshed-up (according to the agent).
Not much to change with the current layout, but a complete refurb is required to create that snazzy little flat with the Conran shop just down the road to give you inspiration for the look.
Details here: Marylebone Village
- Make a Pilgrimage this Saturday to promising Hampstead mansion flat
- All the adjectives work for this former rectory in Cambridgeshire
- Potential to restore this Angel Georgian house to former glory
- Bowled over by this Kentish cottage? Buy the cricket pitch and farm too
- Developer instinct says flats in Wimbledon, Chelsea Flower Show says house
← Previous article (May 13, 2011) (May 17, 2011) Next article →